Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wrestling Words.

There were words to me. Perplexed and thoughtful. Still dwelling within. Still harvesting Truth. Still looking for questions, still regarding answers. Words I am unsure of. Words I am full love. Justified and righteous. Careful and chosen. Words of redemption. Words living of love.

"Living the Culture of Miracles."

"Be sensitive go God's Truth." (reconciling both the tender and the tough)

"Trained to be tough."

"To love your husband out of obedience."

"The beauty of the cross, is that we can always say, 'I'm sorry.'"

And perhaps the most vivid to me, is this one I make sense of, and yet, don't know how to embellish with love to friends:

"Living in their sin, and loving it." //
"Loving their sin, and living in it."

~ Quotes remain namesless purposely

No comments:

Post a Comment