Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rejoice With Those Who Rejoice.

Never before have I known this verse more than in the last three years. Never before have I understood its implications for me, and greater still, for those around me. Never before have I heard the words of my friends so profoundly, and felt their being more than past three years. Never before has their presence mattered to me as much, or more. Never before has the wealth and depth of relationship been understood greater, than in this verse.

"Rejoice with those who rejoice;
Mourn with those who mourn."
Romans 12:15

Thank you for those who have rejoiced with me. Thank you for those who have mourned with me. Thank you to those who have embraced me. Thank you for those who have cared for me. Thank you for those who have listened to me. Thank you for those who have cheered with me.

Thank you to those who unselfishly, un-hesitantly, mourned and rejoiced with and for me. You are Jesus to me. You are God's love to me.

2 comments:

  1. love you Christina........... happy too that you will marry Mark Stone in 6 months.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank YOU, Christina - because I know you have been just as much of a blessing in my life. I'm so excited for you and Mark. Lots and lots of love. xx

    ReplyDelete