Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Freed for His priorities.

I ramble on and on about my busyness and commitments and being pulled here and there and everywhere.... And more than anything, I think what the truth of the matter is, is that I want so much more of myself than my finite self is able to be.

So then, of course, I turn into self-bantering about how other people can do so much more than me and how I'm just less of an incredible woman...

But alas, there is Truth! I am finite! I am meant for Sabbath! I am meant to do only what God has called and intended me to do -- not everything I seem to want to do or find to do!

Ah, and with this, I smile...

And direct you elsewhere.

For someone has said it much better than I.

Yes, admittedly, I am not the super-hero woman here. :)

I am, woman. Finite. And freed in that.

So read on ahead....


About editing life to be clutter-free, freed for His priorities. I got this posting sent from a friend, and it was everything True and good and holy.

Oh, praise the Lord for friends and bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment